Interiorscapers design Healthy Art by using Living Plants which contribute to a Healthy environment for others.
- Makes the Building more Welcoming – by adding color, texture and depth
- Raises Productivity and Satisfaction – by producing oxygen which cleans the air
- Improves Indoor Environments – by reducing levels of CO2 and removes toxins
- Directs Pedestrian Traffic – when placed systematically can help direct the flow of traffic
- Makes a Design Statement – by adding visual harmony
- Softens Unattractive Building Features – by replacing the unsightly with distinction and beauty
- Reduces Stress and Boosts Morale – raises comfort level and facilitates Teamwork!